Taco Bell's Mexican Pizza is my all-time favorite takeout item. I tested several versions and finally came up with the perfect copycat recipe.
- Easy - You can prep these in under 5 minutes and then it's just 10 minutes in the oven.
- Filling & Affordable - I love that you can make these so inexpensively and they never fail to fill you up.
- Like the Real Thing - The same ingredients, the same taste.
Mexican Pizza (Taco Bell Copycat)
- 1 cup refried beans
- 4 flour tortillas 6-inch
- ⅓ red enchilada sauce
- 1 medium tomato diced
- ⅔ cup shredded cheddar cheese blend
- 2 green onions chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a hot skillet with cooking spray. Brown and crisp the tortillas on both sides. Reserve for later.
- Heat the refried beans.
- Place 2 of the browned tortillas on a sheet pan and spread half of the heated refried beans onto each tortilla. Place the remaining tortillas on top of the beans.
- Pour and evenly spread half of the enchilada sauce on top of each tortilla. Top each with half the tomato and ⅓ cup cheese, then sprinkle half the green onion on each.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted. Allow to sit a few minutes before cutting and serving.
- You can use a skillet or baking sheet to make these.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1135mg | Potassium: 108mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 220IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 136mg | Iron: 3mg