Why You'll Love our Roast
- Fork-Tender - Cooked low and slow in the crockpot the pork roast comes out so tender you can cut it with a fork.
- Crackling Crust - Our rub with honey, garlic, herbs, and Parmesan is a huge hit with my family. Creates a truly flavorful crust.
- Easy - When my family tastes this roast they think I spent all day on it. The slow cooker spent all day on it - I was out enjoying my life.
- Affordable - Pork loin roast is one of the best protein values for your money.
Slow Cooker Honey Pork Roast
- 3 to 4 lbs pork loin roast
- 2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon garlic minced
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ⅔ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Place the pork loin roast in the inner pot of a slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine the dried oregano, dried basil, black pepper, salt, minced garlic, honey, soy sauce and Parmesan cheese, and mix well.
- Pour the sauce over the pork loin roast into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove the cooked pork loin roast from the slow cooker, reserving the liquid. Shred the meat.
- Add the reserved cooking liquid to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until reduced and thickened.
- Pour the reduced, thickened sauce over the shredded meat and serve.