- Easy - I love sheet pan meals because it's an easy way to get a meal on the table. Everything cooks together. The one can be prepped in 5 minutes.
- Flavorful - I love the honey mustard flavor. It's has a great balance between sweet and savory.
Honey Dijon Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (5-6 oz each) if necessary, pound to even thickness
- 1 lb baby red potatoes halved
- 1¼ lbs broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt plus more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Whisk together 1 tablespoon of the olive oil with the honey, Dijon, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Reserve half of the sauce for later, then marinate the chicken in the rest of the sauce for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400℉.
- Toss the potatoes with the second tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt. Place them on a foil-lined half sheet pan and lay the chicken breasts on top. Add the broccoli to the pan, then drizzle the reserved sauce over top.
- Bake 35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are tender.*If you prefer your broccoli to still have some crispness to it, don’t add the broccoli to the pan until 15 minutes into the cooking time.